About Gujarat Adventure Club
We organize tours and trekking camps. We believe in exploring the unexplored places and getting the best experience for our clients/participants. We organize various camps, Family trips and Bike Rides at Himachal, Rajasthan, and Gujarat
Who we are?
5 year of working experience in camping and trekking field
Highly recommend by present clients
Social responsibilities in business by supporting local communities
Fair price and high quality services including pickup and drop services and carefully selected accommodation partners.
Special seasonal discounts
Flexible program planning for clients
More than 15 treks and other activities to chose from
Discount offers for groups and students
What we Purpose?
Volunteering is unique way to experience nature, adventure and different kind of communities. Volunteer is backbone of organisation. All our success and achievements on various locations have been due to hard work, creativity and passion of our past and present volunteer. Our Volunteer programme is organized in various fields which helps volunteers in learning various aspects of management and self development like....
Camping, Bird Watching, Trekking, Hiking, Travelling Etc….
Service we provide to Our Volunteer
Ensure Safety all time
Conduct Training for various skills
Assist for transportation and travel suggestions
Note – we offer Special Discounted packages for Long term Volunteers
What requires in a volunteer for being a hiking guide?
At Gujarat Adventure Club we are looking for volunteers who:
• Have a love of the outdoors and hiking
• Have a high level of physical fitness
• Speak English
• Have a valid first aid certificate, or a willingness to obtain one
• Have a good knowledge of the local history, or a willingness to learn
• Be able to commit to a minimum of one year part-time (with a minimum commitment of assisting or leading 12 hikes per year) or
full-time (please get in touch to discuss time-frames)
• Show a willingness to help out no matter what the job requires, whether it be trip preparation, clean-up, or working in the office.
Eligibility and skills require:
1. Minimum age 18 years;
2. You do not need any formal training or experience to join this programme, but whatever skills and experience you have will be
taken into account when arranging your day to day activities ;
3. You must have to attend Volunteer Training programme for 2 Day 1 Night;
4. Volunteers need to be independent, enthusiastic and adaptable / flexible, hard-working with an open-minded attitude;
5. Applicants should have: a desire to help the people, flexibility, self-motivation, openness to a new culture and a willingness to learn
What do volunteers receive in return?
Volunteers at Gujarat Adventure Club will get training and experience in outdoor recreation guiding, leadership, advanced first aid, knowledge of sustainable environmental practices and cultural heritage sites, organisation management, safe food preparation and a whole range of other skills required for the workplace. Most importantly, volunteers will be making a difference to kids who really need a helping hand.
-You will get Monetary Reward for each participant brought by you in our various tours and trekking camps.
-You will get chance to join our camp for free of cost as Camp Leader, if you will bring participation from your side.
-After you finish 10 Batches/Camps Included 1 Day picnic to longer camps) with us, You will be given Day allowance* and
Travelling Allowance, whenever you will come further
for any batch and you will become Camp Leader.
-Volunteer will receive appreciation Certificate for his/her Achievement.
How to Join?
Complete Joining application form;
Send CV and 2 Reference contacts;
Go Through the selection process (Personal interview or Telephonic interview);
Await confirmation from Gujarat Adventure Club for acceptance on to volunteer & trekking program;