Gathering of all Rider at Ahmedabad Railway station, Tickets allotment any departure for Delhi by Train.
Day Holt at Delhi, Evening Departure for Manali by Volvo or Pvt. Vehicle
After reach at Manali fresh up Time, after will do One Circular ride of 50 to 60 km (Solang to Nagar to Manali)
Today early morning we start our ride from Manali. We cross two high altitudepasses: Rohtang (4200 meters) & Kanzum Pass (4590 meters) to reach Lossar. Till Rohtang we get tar road but once we cross Rohtang its all gravel throughout the bank of River Chandra on whose name the valley got its name “Chandra
Valley”. By evening we reach Lossar, we stay in a family house (Home stay) for the night
On this day you will get a glimpse of the culture of Spiti valley. We first ride to Kibber village and then visit the Key Monastery. And further we ride to Lalung On Route we visit: Langza, Hikkim & Komic, if time permits. We stay at Lalung in a home stay for the night.
Today is a complete day to visit Pin Valley. On the way back we visit Tabo Monastery and Dhankar. Further we ride to Kaza for the night.
Today we ride same way back till Kanzum and then will take a turn to Chandartal. Evening we visit Chandartal Lake and stay at the camps at Chandartal for the nigh.
Today is our last ride and will ride all the way back toward Rohtang pass and Manali. We reach Manali late in the noon or evening.
Free Day at Manali, For Shightseeing and Shopping Evening Departure for Delhi by Pvt. Vehicle or Volvo Bus.
Morning Arrival at Delhi you can Visit Some place of Delhi if you have Time, at Noon again Will Start Journey by Train for Ahmedabad By Train
On The Last Day of Ride We Will Return at our Places with Lots of unforgettable Memories with hope to Join again in Next Ride.
- Any Kind of food or Beverage that is not include in package like alcoholic Drinks, Mineral water, Meals/ refreshment / Lunches on the way.
- Any personal expense like tip to the Driver, Entry to monuments / Monasteries,cameras / Video Camera Charges, Laundry etc….
- Meals: Lunch
- Any Damage to the Bike except engine damage must be borne by the Clint (Bike damage, Spare Parts for bikes)
- Medical, Insurance
- Rider Gears (Jacket, Riding Gloves, Joint Guards)
- 6-7 Pair of Rough Clothes
- 2 Full Sleeve Sweater / Jacket, Wind Cheater
- Shoes (Rubber Sole) & 6-7 Pair of Socks
- Sun Glasses & Cap, Sun Screen Lotion & Sanitary Items
- 1 Small Bag Pack, Water Bottle
- Camera – Go Pro (if Have)
- You must give name of participants well in advance before two months to avail
conformation of train tickets.
- We will not guarantee any waiting list tickets to be confirmed
- Stay on all days will be in Home Stay or Tent. Home Stay or Tent will be allotted
separately for Singles males and females Accommodate, For Couple on Extra Charges.
High altitude sleeping bags that can withstand temperatures as low as -10 degrees in
Emergency During Ride
- In case of any emergency Gujarat Adventure Club will take necessary measures for
your further Ride. A staff will accompany you. He may not be some trained personnel.
Doctors do not go along with a Team. ‘Gujarat Adventure Club’ leaders are trained to
administer first aid and know how to deal with issues related to the mountains.
Registering for this trek is an understanding that you are aware of related difficulties
on a Ride.
Route Change / Postponement/ Delay / Completing the Ride Earlier
- Under some extraordinary circumstance, your Ride may end a day earlier or start a day
later due to inclement weather, snow and Ice conditions, political
restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay,
participants have no right to refund of the trek or other compensation for any injury,
loss or damage.
- Gujarat Adventure Club’ is not responsible for any loss / damage of your gears /
equipment or other belongings on the Ride.
- Payment for the Ride can be done online through credit/debit card or net banking,
Cheque/draft or cash are accepted. 50% of the Ride cost will be advance payment for
the booking and balance amount must be paid 20 days’ prior of the event to confirm
- Before 20 days to the start of the Ride — 20% Refund
- Less than 20 days to the start of the Ride — no refund
- If a Ride is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike etc.) amount will be refundable after Deduction of Administrative Charges which is 20%